Canadian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cod4 Ps3 Clan

HomeHome  CAF's PortalCAF's Portal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats happening

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dmannktown
Private
Private

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Whats happening   Whats happening EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:13 pm

Well Found you guys thru bullets, was supposed to get on here a lot soone, but circumstances didnt quite allow for it lol. As for my im a cod fan, been playin waw lots lately, level 21 first prestige, but still play cod four regularly. the names david, PSN is dmannktown, and believe it or not, im from the land of lakes and blondes, Kelowna BC. ill look for your guys psns and add ya, if i dont feel free to add me and ill be seein ya around. oh and im lvl 55 no prestige on cod 4, couldnt five up the gold dragonov lol
Back to top Go down
Mordakai8
Admin
Mordakai8

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happening   Whats happening EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:40 pm

hey welcome to the clan, if bullet recomended yu 2 join this clan yer probs good... so no need 2 try out.. you'll find that the sites kinda slow... ittl pick up after holidays r over..

oh ya.. WAW sites still being built and tested, so it doesn't look the best
Back to top Go down
http://www.canadianarmedforces.ca.kz
dmannktown
Private
Private

Whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happening   Whats happening EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:41 pm

well right on, a slow down is to be expected around this time of year, do you guys hold many practices? or is it just an invite when seen online basis?
Back to top Go down
Mordakai8
Admin
Mordakai8

Whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happening   Whats happening EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:48 pm

dmannktown wrote:
well right on, a slow down is to be expected around this time of year, do you guys hold many practices? or is it just an invite when seen online basis?

well we have this thing called Wargames (which i have seen you have chosen to pledge your allegience to the Delta Team) we are working on a date and a time for this... basically, all you need to know is in the WarGames thread.

until we iron out WG, its an invite when spotted kinda thing

in a community of 12(3 active) the site does tend to not pick up... but when we first started the site, holy, every clan member we had at the time thought it was kewl beans... now my sites just sitting here rotting... rofl
Back to top Go down
dmannktown
Private
Private

Whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happening   Whats happening EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:03 pm

lmao ya i hear ya TBFC had the same problem,has 100 some odd members and only 7 really active posters, workedmyself up to a couple thouhsand posts, its just hard for me to play with them bc they are a uk based clan, bein in bc thats 8 hours differant, and connections are normaly pure shit lol. pretty bad when you get excited about 2 bars Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
o0DigitalEnemy0o
The King Of Alberta
o0DigitalEnemy0o

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happening   Whats happening EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:23 pm

well, its good to see another Western Canadian to join the site, add my new PSN o0DigitalEnemy0o ... i wont be using Hyper_light anymore, but its up for grabs if any one wants... 4th presteige? maybe 5th? idk
Back to top Go down
http://www.zone7.co.nr
o0ByMyBullet0o
M.V.P
M.V.P
o0ByMyBullet0o

Male Number of posts : 32

Whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happening   Whats happening EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 7:16 pm

il take ur profile curt maybe i can work my majic on it and u might want it again haha
Back to top Go down
Mordakai8
Admin
Mordakai8

Whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happening   Whats happening EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 7:29 pm

o0ByMyBullet0o wrote:
il take ur profile curt maybe i can work my majic on it and u might want it again haha

lol wheres that magic that yu promised me?? lol

ayy curt, ever buy stuff off the psn store? if yu did, il have it... rofl
Back to top Go down
dmannktown
Private
Private

Whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happening   Whats happening EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:18 pm

hmmm, it wont let me onto the cod5 site, do i need to create a new account with a differant name, it says my username is already used, but wont let me use it to sign up Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mordakai8
Admin
Mordakai8

Whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happening   Whats happening EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:13 am

dmannktown wrote:
hmmm, it wont let me onto the cod5 site, do i need to create a new account with a differant name, it says my username is already used, but wont let me use it to sign up Shocked

well, either i still have the site set as under construction.. errors occour when that is like that, or the site broke with the graphic overhaul im giving it...

you could try using a name similar to yours, but maybe different, and then i'l change your name 2 the name it should be...
Back to top Go down
o0DigitalEnemy0o
The King Of Alberta
o0DigitalEnemy0o

Male Number of posts : 97

Whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happening   Whats happening EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:36 am

highest bid gets my account Razz jk, rock paper ( how the hell do u spell sissors?) for ot or something, ill ave to change my password first tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.zone7.co.nr
Mordakai8
Admin
Mordakai8

Whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happening   Whats happening EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:21 pm

Mordakai8 wrote:
dmannktown wrote:

well, either i still have the site set as under construction.. errors occour when that is like that, or the site broke with the graphic overhaul im giving it...

check the FAQ... it should tell yu, just in case the above options dont work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happening   Whats happening Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats happening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian Armed Forces :: Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: