Canadian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cod4 Ps3 Clan

HomeHome  CAF's PortalCAF's Portal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Day Are You Most Available?

Go down 

What Day Are You Most Available as of Sept 08?
Monday
What Day Are You Most Available? I_vote_lcap11%What Day Are You Most Available? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Tuesday
What Day Are You Most Available? I_vote_lcap0%What Day Are You Most Available? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wednesday
What Day Are You Most Available? I_vote_lcap0%What Day Are You Most Available? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Thursday
What Day Are You Most Available? I_vote_lcap33%What Day Are You Most Available? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Friday
What Day Are You Most Available? I_vote_lcap11%What Day Are You Most Available? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Saturday
What Day Are You Most Available? I_vote_lcap22%What Day Are You Most Available? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Sunday
What Day Are You Most Available? I_vote_lcap22%What Day Are You Most Available? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mordakai8
Admin
Mordakai8

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-08-10

What Day Are You Most Available? Empty
PostSubject: What Day Are You Most Available?   What Day Are You Most Available? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:31 am

interupted by the hacking, what day as of Sept, 08 are you most available?

this is for clan Wargames that will commence as soon as we gather info.

(every member who wants to participate in tourneys must vote, but you dont have to participate(although it is expected)
Back to top Go down
http://www.canadianarmedforces.ca.kz

What Day Are You Most Available?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian Armed Forces :: General :: Clan-
Jump to: